Computer Aided 3D CT Scan Imaging Units
BIDH Dental Hospital Sukhumvit uses the Planmeca ProMax 3D for our 3D CT Scan imaging unit. Key benefits selected for Planmeca imaging are:
- ultra low dose imaging for patients
- Automatic patient movement correction to reduce imaging errors and for clearer images
- Comprehensive imaging software by Romexis® with an extensive range of tools for diangoses and planning
- Uncompromising infection control in the design of imaging technology. Special attention is made to material selection, design and technical details to ensure a safe treatment environment.
- hand-made manufactured in Finland
- company has strong commitment to Resarch and Development using the latest advancement in imaging technologies
Close to 50 years of excellence in health care technology, Planmeca is one of the world’s top provider on imaging technologies for world-class 2D and 3D imaging devices and comprehensive software solutions. Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Planmeca is the largest privately held company in the field of dental equipment with good reputation and established equipment maintainence care. Its Planmeca Romexis® software is the first dental software in the world to combine 2D and 3D imaging and the complete CAD/CAM workflow into the same platform.
Moving in-line with digital dentistry concept at BIDH, our dental hospital works in colloboration with Planmeca as one of the first dental centers in Thailand to implemented the latest innovative streamline flow and digital platform.
Premium CBCT image quality
The imaging units is designed to prevent human errors in CBCT imaging. The patented SCARA (Selectively Compliant Articulated Robot Arm) technology guarantees an anatomically accurate imaging geometry. This allows for accurate and reliable image volume positioning and diameter adjustment. An intelligent ARA™ algorithm removes metal artefacts caused by metal restorations and root fillings efficiently and reliably for clarity of images.
Its AINO™ algorithm achieves noise-free images without losing valuable details. Using small voxel sizes allows lower radiation exposure to patient and reducing noise in image quality.
At a Glance
5,933 sqm. space
7 storey building
33 Dental Treatment Rooms
2 VIP Treatment Rooms
1 Dental Emergency Room
1 Operating theater
2 Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
4 Inpatient Rooms
1 Consultation Room
4 Panoramic and CT Scan
2 Meeting Rooms
1 Conference Hall
Central Supply Sterile Department (CSSD)
Fire Protection System
Smoke Compartment Door
CSSD Water Quality Control
Medical Devices Inspection & Packaging
Loading & Sterilization Process
Sterilization Process Monitoring
Sterilized Storage & Distribution