Braces Dental Clinic at BIDH Sukhumvit 2
BIDH’s team of dentists and orthodontists who treats our braces cases composes of Thailand’s leading and top orthodontist and maxillofacial surgeons.
- Each having more than 10 years of experience having already treated hundreds of braces and invisalign cases
- Many of our orthodontists are international speakers in their field of expertises and are professors, ex-lecturers to other local orthodontists at their universities.
- The majority of our braces dentists include UK graduated, American board, Australian board certified braces specialists. This means the dentist treating you our BIDH braces dental clinic are licensed to practice in their respective board certified countries in USA and Australia. Their qualifications goes beyond dental specialist graduate certification.
BIDH braces clinic uses the world’s established orthodontic braces systems.
- We use genuine invisalign aligners. All invisalign are patented clear aligners made from the USA.
- BIDH’s dental clinics network are Invisalign Diamond Providers. Our team of braces dentists treats thousands of invisalign cases per year, achieving the award with an experienced team of invisalign dentist.
- Your invisalign is treated by invisalign trained orthodontists (not invisalign trained general dentist). Orthodontists are dentists that undergo additional years of specialization on maxillofacial occlusion and alignment after gaining their general dentist license. This ensures successful results and treatment from having orthodontist treatment done.
- Our clear braces are from 3M Clarity. Clear brackets and bonding glue are from 3M ensuring materials are sterilize and safe.
- Our team of orthodontist is one of leading in Thailand for fast braces or damon braces, with a large number of our teens and adult patients opting for fast braces.
At BIDH braces clinic, we employ hospital based and international sterilization standards and protocols. This ensures :
- all our dental braces treatments are performed under safe and sterilization conditions
- BIDH is one of Thailand’s first official specialized dental hospital – catering and specializing only in the area of dentistry
- Has a full team of licensed registered nurses on-site for infection control and in-patient care
- we employ Joint Commission International (JCI) standards of patient safety and quality management
Orthognatic Jaw Surgery under General Anesthesia
For selected cases, jaw surgery may need to be done in-line with orthodontic treatments in correcting bite occlusion. At BIDH dental hospital, we offer general anesthesia or sleep dentistry for patients undergoing jaw surgery or maxillofacial surgery.
- No re-collection of having dental surgery done as your are placed to sleep
- Experienced top team of oral and maxillofacial surgeons with licensed general anesthesiologist doctor team
- Post anesthethesia care unit (PACU) and protocols with licensed nurses
BIDH’s braces dental clinic features the digitalized dentistry technologies. Within braces treatment, equipments used include 3D CT Scans, panoramic digital imaging, intra-oral scanners and other orthodontic technologies :
- maximise patient safety and minimize risks
- Shorten treatment timings
- Added level of detailed diagnoses and comfort
- Detection and resolution of potential risk areas