Dental veneers are thin laminates placed over the front surface of teeth in order to cover chips, irregularities, change shape, color or size of your teeth. You’ve probably heard about Hollywood smiles and how celebrities transforms their look after a few days. Dental veneers or crowns are normally the cosmetic dentistry treatment opted in smile makeovers.
2 Main Types of Veneers materials:
- Porcelain veneers : made of thin ceramic materials that are smooth and gives teeth a natural-look; they are long-lasting and strong
- Composite veneers : made of materials used for tooth filling that are resin cured over teeth, normally opted for its quick but shorter-term outcome.
What are the common problems dental veneers treat?
Dental veneers resolves several teeth aesthetic problems
- Cracked teeth or chipped teeth may be have occurred in accidents, heavy biting of solid food or wear and tear of teeth over time
- Where there is an abnormal tooth shape and size, such as small teeth as compared to surrounding teeth, dental veneers can quickly change the shape and size of teeth to improve your over smile
- Teeth that are worn down from chewing and grinding over time. Veneers can rebuild the length and height of teeth to a certain extent.
- Veneers may close small spacing and gaps between the teeth. It is suited for cases where the source issue of gaps are the size of teeth in relation to your jaw. Gaps in teeth can cause problems such as food debris being stuck in between teeth
- Mildly crooked and misaligned teeth with unusual arrangement such as a slight twist or overlap may, in some cases, be straightened with dental veneers. Instead of going through orthodontic treatment braces that is costly and requires long treatment timings spanning across months, dental veneers is completed in just a few days.
- Irregularities in teeth such as discoloration on dark teeth or yellowish, tetracycline staining or uneven teeth can sometimes be covered by dental veneers.
BIDH Cosmetic Dental Center
Patients travel international to BIDH dental hospital to have smile makeover done with our leading dental specialists on aesthetic dentistry, many of whom have transformed the smiles of celebrities, actress and company executives. See our YouTube Channel Reviews.
Top Dental Aesthetic Center in Thailand
Best Iconic Dental Aesthetic Hospital
Bangkok International Dental Hospital (BIDH) grabs the trophy for Iconic Dental Aesthetic Hospital 2020 by Praew Magazine. BIDH dental hospital’s team has transformed the smiles with veneers and crowns using digital dentistry for many celebrities and our local community.
Best Dental Service Provider Asia Pacific
BIDH dental hospital is the ONLY dental center in Thailand to receive Dental Service Provider of the Year 2020 in Asia Pacific by Global Health Asia Pacific. In 2019, BIDH’s team is was recognized as the Best Medical Aesthetics Center for Dental treatments in Thailand. Recognizing the hospital commitment to delivering high quality dental treatment services and standards.
Digital Smile Design (DSD)
1. Leading Team of Cosmetic Dental Experts
At BIDH Dental Hospital, our leading cosmetic dental center has won awards as a top cosmetic dentistry provider. All our dental veneers cases are treated by certified by prosthodontists or restorative cosmetic specialists or that has been trained with an eye on the area aesthetics. Our resident cosmetic dental expert is the only double American-board certified dentist within south-east asia region from the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
2. Use of advance digital technology to personalized your smile
Seek advice and get a personalized smile design using Digital Smile Design (DSD) system available at BIDH dental hospital. We are one of the few cosmetic dental centers that has its own on-site dental laboratory within our same dental hospital building to fabricate your porcelain veneers and all ceramic crowns premium grade materials.
3. Dental veneers lab within BIDH Dental Hospital for Fast Treatment with Skilled Techician for Quality Aesthetics Control
A team of experienced and skilled dental technicians is stationed on-site that is able to use high industrial base using the latest innovation and the latest materials (E-Max Multiple Layers) veneers to provide you with the ideal set of teeth. Having an on-site lab enables faster treatments, provides stronger, more durable and more natural looking veneers than machine-milled veneers.
4. Dental Hospital with sterilization, safety and quality standards
BIDH cosmetic dental center provides for world-class standards of quality, safety and sterilization standards. We create beautiful aesthetic teeth to bring out your unique traits and enables you to smile confidently.
98 Sukhumvit Soi 2, Khlong Toei,
Ploenchit area, Bangkok 10110
LINE ID : @DentalHospital
Learn more about cosmetic dentistry at our dedicated website on celebities dental makeovers on digital smile design and esthetic dental treatments using porcelain veneers, dental crowns, teeth whitening. Content covers each treatment option, process and timeline.